A great opportunity to see the amazing landscape filled with rock-cut churches, monasteries, fairy chimneys stunning valleys and much more…
Take an overnight bus from Fethiye to Cappadocia which allows you for an early arrival in Cappadocia and take part in the Northern Cappadocia and Southern Cappadocia Tours where you will visit the Göreme Open-Air Museum, stunning valleys, of Cappadocia, Underground cities, fairy chimneys and much more…
Know before you go
* From Cappadocia, you may choose to go back to Fethiye or anywhere else you prefer to go and we will let you know your bus departure time after the booking confirmation.
* Bus ticket to your next destination is included in the price of this tour.
*This tour can be booked at least 2 days before date of departure. If you wish to book this tour less than 2 days to departure, please contact us.
* Rates are per person, in a double/twin/triple private room.
*Type of accommodation included 2-3* hotels, guest houses or boutique guest houses. If you wish to upgrade accommodation type, please contact us.
* Your guide may alter the schedule to take into account weather, tourist traffic or other considerations but you will visit all the points listed.
*Guided tours can be arranged with Spanish, Russian, Korean or Chinese speaking guides at an extra charge.
* 30% deposit is required at the time of booking. Balance is required in cash the day before the tour.
* If you wish to pay the balance by card/bank transfer, there will be an extra 10% fee of the outstanding payment amount.
* If you would like to cancel your booking, you may do and receive full refund 7 days before tour starts. If cancelled later, total cost will be charged as cancellation fee.
Truly wonderful experience. Our agent Ashley was very responsive throughout. The whole balloon crew were so professional and fun. Definitely the highlight of our Turkey trip.
Es el sitio que más barato vimos, volamos por 160€ por persona. Hacen lo mismo que todos, te recogen en el hotel, te dan el desayuno viendo montar los globos, vuelo de 60 minutos y luego te dan champán y un diploma.
Una experiencia inolvidable.
I booked an ATV tour online for 2 adults and assumed this meant we'd have 2 ATVS, which was not the case, we only had 1 reserved. Fortunately we were able to arrange a second ATV onsite.
The tour lasted 2 hours and we went through some fields, up to the rim of Love Valley and ended in a nice spot to catch the sunset. My partner put it succinctly when he said "ATVs are a cancer to this place" which is absolutely true. Cappadocia is completely overrun by tourists on ATVs (had I known this before, I would not have booked the tour) which is really unfortunate. The sunset spot was overcrowded with vendors and tourists taking selfies, all while inhaling the fumes of burning plastic and exhaust. The guys leading our tour were not friendly nor did they share any information about the region or areas we traveled through. They did however seem to enjoy showing off their ATV handling skills by riding around the rock formations at full blast, sometimes carrying young women along for a 'wild ride'. When we weren't trying to avoid serious injury by getting hit by an ATV guide, we were watching out for the jeep tours plowing full speed across the rock formations.
I'm sure many people enjoy these tours, but I wouldn't recommend them if you're interested in learning about the region and you care about how your tourism is impacting the places you visit.
Hayatınızda birkez bile olsa deneyimlemeniz gerekli.
Good honest people, gave a great hot air balloon tour. I enjoyed very much. I booked one day before my ride and they were quick to contact me and provide all information.
Oktay helped arrange all hot air balloon ride, daily tours and transfers for me. He is really good and gives you a fair price. Would totally recommend him. You can trust him to plan everything and be relaxed that it will ne taken care of.
Log in to add new things to your wishlist and access your any device